What's new

Freaky but incredible finds

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The small brooch had the glass on it but, it was already cracked.. while I was cleaning the dirt off of it some of the glass fell off so I took the rest off the brooch and then the image appeared looks to be very old. The big piece I had to blank out the private part freaky:laughing7: well this was all Tuesdays hunt...........
 

Attachments

  • DS.webp
    DS.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 312
  • AP.webp
    AP.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 287
  • dic.webp
    dic.webp
    49 KB · Views: 296
  • KJ.webp
    KJ.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 292
  • OI.webp
    OI.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 284
  • BV.webp
    BV.webp
    9 KB · Views: 250
  • CX.webp
    CX.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 239
  • MN.webp
    MN.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 237
  • ZL.webp
    ZL.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 238
  • PO.webp
    PO.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 270

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom