What's new

Fred is dead.

mspence

Full Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
I found today that The Rock" is locked. I have to admit I was pretty disappointed "The Rock" post is locked and done with. But all good things come to an end. Ciao
 
Glad you were not talking about a real person!
 
I thought Alcatraz was closed ,again.

All them rocks I been tossing up into the brush while clearing a drive.......I'm gonna need to put my glasses on and check for .....:laughing7:
 
You did not.... I'm calling you on that one!!!!


Now now now, Don't call anyone's finds lies. You can be punished by that. I know it is suspicious because he didn't show an actual picture but maybe he has a good reason like the rock smashed his camera
 
I found a Rock once.

Who knows ATW yours might have been a hidden treasure map of some sort. We definitely should have gotten you some "expert" advice on it.
 
Now now now, Don't call anyone's finds lies. You can be punished by that. I know it is suspicious because he didn't show an actual picture but maybe he has a good reason like the rock smashed his camera

Come on guy... REALLY!!!....?

Until "against the wind" posts a rock that HE actually found (by himself) I'm calling him out! Not everybody can do that. I'm 61+ and STILL looking... But I won't give up.... :laughing7:
 
BANNER...FOR SURE

Not a banner YET. He didn't show a picture or tell a story. Very suspicious at this point. He hasn't even come back to this thread. Looks like a one hit wonder here.
 
Danged Brad, I've a rock I'd have shown you if you'd have asked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom