What's new

Free boat

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter got this boat for free. Insane :hello2: IMG_3014.webp
 
Banner find? IMG_3015.webp
 
It should be banner! Was it an angry ex taking revenge??
 
nope some guy just didnt want it. :dontknow:

It looks like it's in really good shape, and worth a "few" bucks. Congrats on an excellent find for sure!!
 
Daughter done good!!!! All I've seen around here are junkers they bought for the trailer & found out the dump won't take them. Wow! Go rub the top of her head for good luck!!!!!!!!
 
Nicest free boat ive ever seen......i was expecting something a little less.......whats wrong with some people
 
That is insane. Free??? Great find!
 
Dangit, I thought you were giving away a free boat!
 
It looks like it's in really good shape, and worth a "few" bucks. Congrats on an excellent find for sure!!
very good shape
 
I found out today the guy sold his property and wanted $500 for it but nobody wanted it. 150 horse power Mercury on the back and one bad tire. :dontknow: The hull was made in the middle 70s.
 
I though that you was giving away a free boat. Keep in touch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom