What's new

Free silver at the bank!!

Syrys

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I checked the reject tray of the coin machine at a bank that has never produced anything good. When I reached my hand in I felt a bunch of coins and grabbed them. Was shocked when I pulled not one, not two, but THREE silver dimes!! :hello2: They were 1954, 1963, and 1964 rosies. Joining them was a British 10 pence and Cayman Islands quarter. Made my day!


HH!
 
Upvote 0
Can't beat free silver! Yesterday, before I dumped $500 in dimes into the counter, I checked the reject bin, and for the first time in 2 years, there were coins in there! I scored 4 unknown game tokens......yee-haw!!!!! Can you believe my luck?
 
awesome score!!! i get coins almost everytime i go, but i have NEVER found a silver coin in the counter...only misc us, bent coins, foreign, smashed pennies, tokens, and some copper jewelry...nothing even worth keeping :( keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom