Oquario79
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2015
- Messages
- 402
- Reaction score
- 353
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NC/SC Border
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This week I'm off from work so decided to do some CRH.. on Monday drove 2 hrs SW and was an ok start.. Did about $600 in CWR found 13 keepers including a beautiful 62 Franklin proof and 17 Ikes..(skunk)...Tuesday stayed in my state drove about 1 1/2 hrs east and much better.. no big dollar coins but did around $650 in CRH and what saved me was a small bank that had 5 rolls... Three of them full of silver one roll had 19 silvers.. total for Tuesday was 56 40%.. Wedneday.. best day ever.. Traveled 1 hr south and called a Wells Fargo that had 4 rolls in the back.. Go to bank and they brings the rolls but not in rolls.. they were in tubes.. Teller says they received about $2000 in halves from a customer that had passed in these plastic tubes and were just sent off.. The 4 they kept were skunk so of course I wondered what did I miss? I asked what they were gonna do with the tubes.. I now have a box full of tubes in my trunk...That was a nice surprise.. I know how expensive they are and they have a new home.. Called another bank and asked for halves.. young teller answers and says no.."wait are these halves" I heard a faint "yes girl those are halves." "Oh then yes we have 3 bags of $200 each of halves". Booked to to the bank and finished searching last nite.. that a really good find.. found 96 keepers including a SBA, a nice 55 Rosie tucked between 2 halves 1 64 Kennedy 1 69 S proof and the rest 40%. Now to go dump and see what I find..
Attachments
-
1480606478683.webp17.4 KB · Views: 123 -
1480606489082.webp19 KB · Views: 110 -
1480606505282.webp43.9 KB · Views: 120 -
1480606517602.webp42.9 KB · Views: 120 -
1480606525442.webp37.7 KB · Views: 120 -
1480606533912.webp38.6 KB · Views: 119 -
1480606541702.webp33.2 KB · Views: 128 -
1480606548422.webp29.4 KB · Views: 112 -
1480606555342.webp23.3 KB · Views: 111 -
1480606563712.webp27.1 KB · Views: 113 -
1480606570942.webp32.1 KB · Views: 114 -
1480606579062.webp43.2 KB · Views: 107 -
1480606585532.webp61.9 KB · Views: 109 -
1480606597272.webp24.9 KB · Views: 115 -
1480606606682.webp42.4 KB · Views: 115 -
1480606613642.webp39.1 KB · Views: 113 -
1480606620652.webp28.3 KB · Views: 109
Upvote
0







