Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Whites MXT All Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I’m back to making pouches, once again.

I am offering 2 different style pouches in regular or jumbo sizes to accommodate your treasure hunting experience. All pouches offer plenty of room and multiple features. Whether you're on a short run thru the local park to find some clad or on an all-day field hunt, my pouches fit every need you'll have when out hunting. As a fellow metal detectorist, I spent many hours planning, designing, and refining this pouch to give myself the best all-around pouch on the market. All pouches feature 5 grommet drain holes on the bottom of the main open top compartment. The 1/4" brass grommets used have a black finish and are hand set. The double bottomless sheaths on the back wall of the main open compartment keep your digging tools easily accessible during a dig. The double stitched and taped seams will provide years of rugged use, while protecting the compartments seams from the sharp strips of shredded cans, broken glass, and other debris. A front zippered finds pocket keeps your valuable finds secure. The pocket has a marine grade, rust-free zipper which to prevent sand and dirt from ruining the zipper. A slip pocket directly behind the zippered finds pocket helps you store and retrieve tools like toothbrushes and small flashlights quickly. The pouches use a pin pointer sheath designed around the Garrett Pro-pointer but will hold most pin pointers on the market. A d-ring is provided under the pin pointer sheath to attach your pin pointer’s lanyard. The pin pointer sheath will always be in a forward-facing position for easy reach, as I tailor this to the side you prefer to wear your pouch. The opposite side of the pouch features a pocket with a 1/4" grommet drain hole. This pocket can carry a soda bottle, water bottle, or even a 24oz tall boy in the Jumbo Pack Mule. The pocket could also be utilized for items like gloves and small squirt bottles.

The Park Ranger is the smaller of the two pouches. These are ideal for smaller individuals such as teens and women. However, they work well for adult men. These are great for short hunts, park hunts, or hunts with less trash to carry out with you.

Please refer to the sizes below before ordering. Message me with any questions you may have.

Park Ranger $50.00 Free Shipping

Main compartment-10"x6"x4"
Zippered pocket-6"x6"
Slip pocket-6"x6"
Water bottle pocket-5"x4"x2"
Internal divided tool sheath-3"x7.5"

Jumbo Park Ranger $70.00 Free Shipping

Main trash compartment-10"x6"x4"
Large (additional) outside pocket-7"x6"x2"
Zippered front pocket-5"x6"
Slip pocket-5"x6"
Water bottle pocket-5"x4"x2"
Internal divided tool sheath -3"x7.5"

Pack Mule $60.00 Free Shipping (U.S.A)

Main trash compartment-12"x8"x4"
Zippered front pocket 8"x8"
Slip Pocket-8"x8"
Water bottle pocket-7"x4"x2"
Internal divided tool sheath-4"x8.5"

Jumbo Pack Mule $80.00 Free Shipping (U.S.A)

Main trash compartment-12"x8"x4"
Large (additional) outside pocket-9"x8"x2"
Zippered front pocket-8"x8"
Slip Pocket-8"x8"
Water bottle pocket-7"x4"x2"
Internal divided tool sheath-4"x8.5"

Jumbo models of both the park ranger and pack mule feature a large 2" deep additional front pocket. The larger pocket is perfect for carrying those loupes, Altoid tins, extra batteries, squirt bottles, sunscreen, snacks or other gear. The larger pack mule pocket can even hold a full-size 1911, while a Glock 26 fits a park ranger jumbo with ease.

Colors offered:
Multicam
Coyote Brown
Black
Woodland Camo
*Other colors are possible if needed*

All pouches are built to order after payment is received.

I can also offer limited custom services. Want an extra d-ring added somewhere? No problem. Do you want two pin pointer sheaths on your pouch or perhaps a zippered finds pouch added to the inside of the main compartment? Maybe you are interested in a neon pink pouch. I can accommodate these types of modifications. If you have a specific need, let me know and I will see what I can do.

To order, please message me here on Treasure Net. Please include the following in your message: 1. Model 2. Color 3. What side of your body do you wear your pouch on? 4. Your email address. Once I have received all specifications and we have agreed on a final build, I will send you an invoice through PayPal. When payment is received, I will put you next in line for your pouch build.

IMG_4751-min.JPG

IMG_4753 - Copy-min.JPG

JUMBO MODELS
IMG_4764-min.JPG

IMG_4758-min.JPG
IMG_4761-min.JPG
IMG_4767-min.JPG
IMG_4759-min.JPG
IMG_4765-min.JPG

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own two and these are the best pouches on the planet, Period! Glad you are back making them again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, posts deleted, can't advertise non-supporting vendors in open forums, what you say in PM is your business.....:wink: No problem selling them here....😊

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had a Pack Mule Pouch for the past six years and it is incredibly durable. It is as good as it was the day I bought it, every zipper zips, all pieces parts are still attached. I blew out several finds pouches until I got this one! I am very happy that you are back making your fantastic product. To anyone reading this post I can tell you that this product has my Highest and Strongest Personal Recommendation!!!!

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank goodness i found you again! Sold all my stuff a few years back. but im getting back into it and need a pack again! ill be reaching out to you if your still making them!

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking work💪 now on my wish list. Page saved. I'ma be a happy papa any damn day now so momma to be watching $$$ like a hawk right now🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆🤣 ole worry warts,lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread