Freezing in South Dakota

diggun

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, White's Prism IV, Nokta-Makro Legend
Oh, if only spring would get here already! Itching to get back out there and start swinging!

I'm Ro (diggun) from South Dakota - I detect with my husband and sometimes with friends. I mostly run the ATMax with a small coil and have the Legend on order (hoping to get it before the ground thaws). I detect mostly old homesteads and small town lots, have detected 3 ghost towns so far, with many more (I hope) to come. Now if only the ground would thaw!!!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, if only spring would get here already! Itching to get back out there and start swinging!

I'm Ro (diggun) from South Dakota - I detect with my husband and sometimes with friends. I mostly run the ATMax with a small coil and have the Legend on order (hoping to get it before the ground thaws). I detect mostly old homesteads and small town lots, have detected 3 ghost towns so far, with many more (I hope) to come. Now if only the ground would thaw!!!
Welcome digging. I hope your time here is enjoyable. The site is full of great folks.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I'm Ro (diggun) from South Dakota...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: South Dakota for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

OP
OP
diggun

diggun

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, White's Prism IV, Nokta-Makro Legend
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: South Dakota for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Thanks, I will! As far as I know there are no metal detecting clubs around here but if I continue to meet people who are interested in the hobby, perhaps I will start one!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Welcome to the forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread