What's new

FRESHWATER LAKE FINDS

Swanie1

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & XL500 SEAHUNTER-PULSE
This is a pic of some of the better stuff that I sucked up with my Keene Coin? Dredge during the fall of 2003 and, so far, this year in a fresh water lake.? The diamond ring in the middle is almost 1/2 ct. and the? wide man's 14k gold band, next to it, weighs 13.5 gr.? I, also, sucked up a lot of coins including 4 Kennedy halves.?
 
Upvote 0
that Ruby middle top is a real nice color, have you had that appraised?
 
Swanie1, I have that exact silver medal. I found it in Southern Ca 8).
 
nice finds.... guess you don't have to go to the salt to find the good stuff. HH Dave
 
swanie, please post the states that you know of that allow you to use a dredge, here in illinois there would be 16649 cops, troopers, rights activists, mafia, klan members(you know what I mean) all over someone trying to use even the smallest dredge in a lake. The only thing stopping me from buying one is the fact that there is nowhere to use it here.Bob
 
goldther said:
swanie, please post the states that you know of that allow you to use a dredge, here in illinois there would be 16649 cops, troopers, rights activists, mafia, klan members(you know what I mean) all over someone trying to use even the smallest dredge in a lake. The only thing stopping me from buying one is the fact that there is nowhere to use it here.Bob

I was just thinking the same thing,,, I have a 12 foot boat that I have thought about putting a small dredge onto, but for the same reason stated above,, I'm not sure it would do me any good...After seeing your post,, I think I am definitely going to check into it a little more...
Awesome finds...
Good Luck, with your next time out...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom