What's new

Friday Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I was pleased to find these this afternoon.





I like the hafted scraper.





These came from a field that is planted in watermelons.








This is a real heartbreaker.


 
Upvote 0
You're finding some great points, Americus. The heat is getting intense today and next 2-3 days. I'm hitting the river tomorrow and the water is the place to be when it's this hot.
 
You're finding some great points, Americus. The heat is getting intense today and next 2-3 days. I'm hitting the river tomorrow and the water is the place to be when it's this hot.

Heat has never bothered me.
 
What state are you in? You always find some great stuff that all look similar to each other?
 
Oh wow.. congrats on your awesome success.
 
As always, Nice finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great points-- and later in the season, you get dessert too! You've done it yet again ;) Have a great weekend- Yak
 
What can I say but DANG IT MAN you have one of the best spot's around, great finds:notworthy:
 
that brown and white one is very attractive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom