What's new

Friday nite supplies

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red wine, pizza, roaring fire....and $500 in dimes!!
 

Attachments

  • dimes&wine (2).webp
    dimes&wine (2).webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0
Where you get the dimes from? They look like the boxes I got from Citizens Bank the only time I did dimes. Only found 1 silver Canadian in those...
 
Ltrain said:
Where you get the dimes from? They look like the boxes I got from Citizens Bank the only time I did dimes. Only found 1 silver Canadian in those...

Citizens has the worst dime boxes I've ever done. Plus they are loaded with modern Canadians.
HH
Rich
 
Those are the only kind of dime boxes I've ever seen, and yes they are awful... Should I be looking for another type..? ???
 
Those are the type of "supplies" I can hang with. :laughing7:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
I get them from M&T Bank, Northeastern bank. I've done 15 boxes so far, and i've found 15 US silver dimes and 2 Canadian silver dimes....which is slightly over 1 per box, which I beleive is about average.....?? (Thanks Apush.....two glasses down so far....Enkidu Rosso Fazekas 2008 - Napa Valley Red)
 
Ive gotten these $250 boxes before sometimes they are paper wrapped( suck to open and reroll) other times they are plastic rolled ( easy and fast to search)
 
Mine are all paper rolled. I bought a box of 1000 wrappers on feebay for $7........not too bad. The bank i work at gets dimes that are clear wrapped, so i think i will start ordering from them.
 
around my area, i only get those dime boxes, same style/design, all paper rolled in nf string, 5x10 long yellow rolled half dollar boxes too, and they r HORRIBLE!!! this area is horrid! im trying to locate a bank that uses other boxes cuz maybe they will produce more! but both loomis and brinks use the same, so i might have to find a bank that uses dunbar/garda.....i usually average only 1 per dime box, but now the supply is flooded w/ a bunch of stupid uncirc. boxes of 2010 dimes!!! its so irritatingthat i stopped dimes, until most boxes have dispersed and gotten circu;ated. keep it up and hh!
 
Wine? Come on man, grow some and drink you a sixer of brewskies. Sounding like a bunch of women sitting around drinkin wine. (No offense meant to women, Apush) ;D >:D >:D :sign10:
 
Update! BOTH boxes were skunks...(maybe the wine made me 'silver-blind'...lol. Today I went and got 2 more boxes (from brinks this time). They were clear wrapped plastic....easy to search....but NO keepers!! 5 straight boxes of nothing!!arghhh!!
 
Okay AGCoinHunter :icon_sunny:

Well, this ol' Texas Gal takes a Modelo now-and-then, but I can be persuaded to have a shot of tequila, as it is a traditional beverage of choice "near the border." Funny thing though, those dates on the coins seem to blur after a few of those shots. :laughing7: Never drink while CRHing.

HSH & Cdickrun64--May you unroll many silvers coins!

apush :read2:
 
i get my dime boxes from citizens also. they are one of the few banks that are open on Sunday. i haven't done many.(6 or so) but i averaged around 2 per box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom