What's new

Friday The 13th......... Very Lucky Day

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Well I never would have guessed I would report "Good Luck" on a Friday the 13th

So far this year my finds have been slim.

On my way to my dump bank I pop in to a bank across the street just to make sure I didn't miss any silver.

I ask the standard question ( do you have any Half dollars?) To which she replies "why no", because we have that coin counter over there and it takes halves.

Hmm.... Well can I buy the bag off the machine. and she says another guy already has dibbs on it, but, she says, I suppose I could let you buy every other bag.

Is there a way to tell how many are in the bag right now and she says sure and walks over pushes a few buttons and says it's at 760.... To which i say well I happen to have over 250 dollars outside in my car and if I fill it up can I buy the bag today. To which she says SURE.......

I run out grab my coin and dump enough coin in to make it stop.... It took about 1 minute. Wow was that machine fast...... it sounded like a buzz saw.

She pops the machine open changes out the bag and off we go. At the counter she hands another teller my recept and sets the bag down and the other teller says all I need is your account number.......... WA WA waaaaaa....

So 20 minutes later I'm walking out of there with my bag of coin and my 8th new bank account, and a HUGE! smile on my face "Cause I can See Silver".

Wow Enjoy the pic. oh and I picked up a couple of bags of Penny's the other day and started into them and I got a 1938 Merck. in it. A first for me

Great Day.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1938merc2.webp
    1938merc2.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 21309.gif
    21309.gif
    202.2 KB · Views: 475
  • 1938merc2.webp
    1938merc2.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
Wow!!! Nice job on that silver. Good idea on the bank account too. :thumbsup:
 
Sweet score!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Coin are you still alive? Wasn't sure if Freddy or Jason got you after your post. Am quite worried about you! :icon_jokercolor:

You have to love those bags!!! Good finds.
 
The very least you could do is refill the bag for the otherv guy so he doesn't have to wait as long...
 
Very nice score, congrats :thumbsup:
 
hella nice score !
 
Great Score, makes me envy you. You even got a Mexican $5 Pesos.

DW
 
Mojo that gets the Golden Silver AWESOME award. Congrats.

Golden Silver
 
Great haul on all that silver, and those Twonies aren't so bad either. If you ever go to Canada, you've got spending money!
 
Quit hogging the silver! LOL! Oh well, our day will come. Great pickings!

FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom