M Money Grabber Greenie Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used quick draw II Apr 4, 2008 #1 SKUNK!!! I guess thats one less that I have to go thru to get a dream Box!!! happy Hunting to all John Upvote 0
SKUNK!!! I guess thats one less that I have to go thru to get a dream Box!!! happy Hunting to all John
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Apr 6, 2008 #2 That's the way to look at it, good luck on the next one.
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2008 #3 I agree with SF.....you have the right attitude for this HOBBY (where's my buddy rmptr...ha). If you just keep plugging you will eventually latch on to one that will make your toes curl....lol. Good luck on the next one. Keep us posted.
I agree with SF.....you have the right attitude for this HOBBY (where's my buddy rmptr...ha). If you just keep plugging you will eventually latch on to one that will make your toes curl....lol. Good luck on the next one. Keep us posted.
M Money Grabber Greenie Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used quick draw II Apr 6, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Guys and Gals for the words of encouragement. They are always welcome. Happy Hunting John
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Apr 6, 2008 #5 Hey John just keep ripping rolls as many as u can get your hands on and you will find some keepers , maybe a smoking box or two , ED
Hey John just keep ripping rolls as many as u can get your hands on and you will find some keepers , maybe a smoking box or two , ED