What's new

Friday’s Finds xx

blossom

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
35,429
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
What an awesome week we have had! You can’t beat staying at home holidays imo! xx

lovely little bag seal, then a little tack mount, buckles, a little fastener, big bit of plate, worked flint, muskets, Roman Nail, Buttons, Roman Coin, and oh yeh…. My No Spear Corieltavi proto boar stater 🎉🤩 …. Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.



IMG_0052.webp
IMG_0053.webp
IMG_0054.webp
IMG_0055.webp
IMG_0056.webp
IMG_0057.webp
IMG_0058.webp
IMG_0060.webp
IMG_0061.webp
IMG_0062.webp
IMG_0063.webp
IMG_0064.webp
IMG_0065.webp
IMG_0066.webp
IMG_0051.webp
IMG_0050.webp
IMG_0035.webp
IMG_0041.webp
 
Upvote 59
Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.
If he applies himself, I bet he can still make a worse one. :laughing7:

Another awesome hunt you had!
 
What an awesome week we have had! You can’t beat staying at home holidays imo! xx

lovely little bag seal, then a little tack mount, buckles, a little fastener, big bit of plate, worked flint, muskets, Roman Nail, Buttons, Roman Coin, and oh yeh…. My No Spear Corieltavi proto boar stater 🎉🤩 …. Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.



View attachment 2206927View attachment 2206928View attachment 2206929View attachment 2206930View attachment 2206931View attachment 2206932View attachment 2206933View attachment 2206934View attachment 2206935View attachment 2206936View attachment 2206937View attachment 2206938View attachment 2206939View attachment 2206940View attachment 2206941View attachment 2206942View attachment 2206943View attachment 2206944
Love love love love can I say it enough?.... Love the stater! I feel alittle sorry for himself...but only alittle :)
 
Just awesome, incredible stater, congrats!
When I read blossom's posts I feel like I'm in a continuing series of The Detectorists....not sure if you've seen the series....only you have the main characters blossom and himself...I wonder if they run into hostile competition ie Simon and Garfunkel :)
Just awesome, incredible stater, congrats!
 
Hard to beat 2000+year old gold! :icon_thumright:
 
Great finds - congrats !

If your doing well with Sensitive Full Tones - as they say - "don't fix it if it ain't broke".
But ... if your haven't tried it yet - check out Gary Blackwell's (see his YouTube video's) on the "Tekkna" program.
It's modified version of Sensitive Full Tones - fantastic in heavy iron but it also hits deep.
I've been using Tekkna 99% of the time for the last three months - amazing results.
 
What an awesome week we have had! You can’t beat staying at home holidays imo! xx

lovely little bag seal, then a little tack mount, buckles, a little fastener, big bit of plate, worked flint, muskets, Roman Nail, Buttons, Roman Coin, and oh yeh…. My No Spear Corieltavi proto boar stater 🎉🤩 …. Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.



View attachment 2206927View attachment 2206928View attachment 2206929View attachment 2206930View attachment 2206931View attachment 2206932View attachment 2206933View attachment 2206934View attachment 2206935View attachment 2206936View attachment 2206937View attachment 2206938View attachment 2206939View attachment 2206940View attachment 2206941View attachment 2206942View attachment 2206943View attachment 2206944
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 
Love your pics blossom, the yellow flower is gorgeous. :sunny:
I sure wish the fields here were that flat, my knees would let me detect for hours.
Love those beautiful bronze buckles and the coinage.
Dave
 
What an awesome week we have had! You can’t beat staying at home holidays imo! xx

lovely little bag seal, then a little tack mount, buckles, a little fastener, big bit of plate, worked flint, muskets, Roman Nail, Buttons, Roman Coin, and oh yeh…. My No Spear Corieltavi proto boar stater 🎉🤩 …. Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.



View attachment 2206927View attachment 2206928View attachment 2206929View attachment 2206930View attachment 2206931View attachment 2206932View attachment 2206933View attachment 2206934View attachment 2206935View attachment 2206936View attachment 2206937View attachment 2206938View attachment 2206939View attachment 2206940View attachment 2206941View attachment 2206942View attachment 2206943View attachment 2206944
@blossom ,
Just wondering if you're OK, you haven't been on the forum since June 19th, almost a month now, I'm getting worried about you??
 
Blossom Great finds GREAT Pictures :) Thank you for sharing with us !! Keep up the swinging that coil
 
What an awesome week we have had! You can’t beat staying at home holidays imo! xx

lovely little bag seal, then a little tack mount, buckles, a little fastener, big bit of plate, worked flint, muskets, Roman Nail, Buttons, Roman Coin, and oh yeh…. My No Spear Corieltavi proto boar stater 🎉🤩 …. Himself was satisfyingly furious, I quote “putting you on Full Tones Sensitive program was the worst mistake of my life”….😂😂.



View attachment 2206927View attachment 2206928View attachment 2206929View attachment 2206930View attachment 2206931View attachment 2206932View attachment 2206933View attachment 2206934View attachment 2206935View attachment 2206936View attachment 2206937View attachment 2206938View attachment 2206939View attachment 2206940View attachment 2206941View attachment 2206942View attachment 2206943View attachment 2206944
I dont know what it is...
but your pictures always look better in The Random Chat Thread for some reason. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom