LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Pickup..........
I didn't have time to post my Friday boxes until today but they were pretty good. They all produced some silver. These were all dated May 13th 2008. These came from a bank that I don't have an account with so if they will keep ordering I will keep searching. I got one box out of four last week from this bank with the same date it produced really well.
A friend of mine got these same date boxes Thursday and they were all skunks, which surprised me (because of the one box I got last week with that date that produced), so I was expecting the same when I picked these up but was pleasantly surprised. I don't understand this. We talk pretty much everyday to see what each other is doing....box dates....that kind of thing.
The first box I opened had one silver showing so I knew I wasn't skunked.....ha!
The totals.......
5-65's
4-66's
24-67's
22-68's
1-Franklin 61-D
55 Total Keepers
No 64's or 69's. I thought it odd there were no 69's in the batch, but not complaining......alot of these were in really good shape with plenty of mint luster.
I didn't have time to post my Friday boxes until today but they were pretty good. They all produced some silver. These were all dated May 13th 2008. These came from a bank that I don't have an account with so if they will keep ordering I will keep searching. I got one box out of four last week from this bank with the same date it produced really well.
A friend of mine got these same date boxes Thursday and they were all skunks, which surprised me (because of the one box I got last week with that date that produced), so I was expecting the same when I picked these up but was pleasantly surprised. I don't understand this. We talk pretty much everyday to see what each other is doing....box dates....that kind of thing.
The first box I opened had one silver showing so I knew I wasn't skunked.....ha!
The totals.......
5-65's
4-66's
24-67's
22-68's
1-Franklin 61-D
55 Total Keepers
No 64's or 69's. I thought it odd there were no 69's in the batch, but not complaining......alot of these were in really good shape with plenty of mint luster.
Attachments
Upvote
0







