What's new

Fridays Skunk boxes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Friday's Skunk boxes

As posted Friday I recieved my largest amount of skunks boxes at one time,setting a first for me.
That was not the only first with this haul.
1. None of the coins were marked
2. Each roll in the eight boxes had a large amount of uncirculated halves from the 70's
3. The four silvers I recovered from the one box were also in uncirculated condition.

Normally I wouldn't order from this bank again, but I will next week.
I have a gut feeling that I'll get unmarked coins once again, and instead of a large amount of uncirculated halves from the 70's,I'll get a large amount of uncirculated coins from the 60's.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Skunk boxes

Good Luck!!!!!!!
 
Re: Friday's Skunk boxes

I hope your right Rich, that would be a sick score. Good luck, sounds like you could be on to another large haul.
 
Re: Friday's Skunk boxes

Rooting for you, Rich!
rileyboy
 
Re: Friday's Skunk boxes

Rich
Last year in my area we had the same thing. The boxes had all new 70s and 80s coins. no marked coins at all. These boxes came first, then about a week later the ones with the 40%s came. All the
boxes looked like there were sitting a long time. These boxes were loaded with 40%s, each box had no less than 200 silver. The wrappers were old looking and the box felt dusty to the touch. That kicked off a box buying frenzy and it only lasted for two weeks.

Follow your gut feeling. I hope it happens for you.
 
Re: Friday's Skunk boxes

Yes you will!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom