Fried chicken and a crowbar brawl??

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I wondered about putting this in comedy central but I don't think it is very funny when People result to this sinceless violence.

An Akron man suffered severe head injuries after police said he was attacked by his brother, who wielded a crowbar during a fight ignited over a half-eaten piece of fried chicken.

A warrant was issued Sunday for Tony Morris, 37, of Akron. He is charged with felonious assault, domestic violence and menacing.

Police say they were called to a home on Wildwood Avenue where the men were visiting their mother Sunday afternoon. The brothers were watching TV in separate rooms when Thomas Morris, 41, said a piece of chicken was tossed in his direction.

Tony Morris reportedly admitted tossing the chicken, saying he was angry because he believed his brother took a bite of the chicken and placed it back in a frying pan.

Thomas Morris told police he suggested the brothers go outside and handle their dispute like men. According to reports, Tony Morris then grabbed a crowbar and charged after brother.

Thomas Morris ran outside, but slipped on the icy porch. He was then struck several times in the head and suffered a 3-inch laceration to his forehead. Eventually, he ran to a neighbor's home and grabbed a snow shovel, prompting Tony Morris to flee.

The mother, 57, who admitted she ate the chicken, called 911. Before leaving, Tony Morris threatened to return with a gun and shoot his brother, police said. Thomas Morris was taken to a local hospital.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/111855069.html

with a title like that I had to read this thread!

yikes---some families---a little common sense would go way far with this group.

imagine what would happen if Momma served lobster? a murder? :laughing7:

Says a lot for the Darwin awards, maybe it's time to enforce it, we have the same sh1t over here, inbred muckups.

hammered

Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
I'm a firm believer the World is full of "C" , and mostly "D" students. ;D

You may be to generous in you grading, I know you're prolly grading on a curve but in this case that curve is prolly a full blown circle.

Smee said:
Absolute proof that not all rednecks live in the south.

Akron is far from "redneck central", it's more like the South Central Compton of Ohio, or the little Detroit of Ohio.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back