What's new

Friend from canada is comming to visit.Bringing coins

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I finally talked my Buddy to bring me some nickels.
I talked him into bringing me 20 dollars in nickels. Woot!!! ;D

Hoping for lots of pre - 1981

Ill let you all know how it goes.

CC
 
Upvote 0
That's awesome! Hope you find some keepers. I've always wanted to go through a big chunk of change from Canada.
 
coincollector101 said:
I finally talked my Buddy to bring me some nickels.
I talked him into bringing me 20 dollars in nickels. Woot!!! ;D

Hoping for lots of pre - 1981

Ill let you all know how it goes.

CC
Cool idea,but why not deposit $1,000-$1,500 into his account(assuming he uses a bank that is also down here) and have him bring you a few boxes of Canadian halves?OR a sweeter way to do it,depending on how close of a friend he is,have him buy the boxes,you search them and keep the ones you want and have him take the rest back north and dump them 8).Let us know.

I don't believe anyone who posts on here has ever reported searching Canadian halves.I've always thought about it but have never had the opportunity :'(.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom