What's new

From the shore of Lake Erie

scott565

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Found this on the Lake Erie shoreline about 40 years ago.
I believe it is very old, but can't quite find anything that matches the detail.
this piece is about 5-1/2 inches long an one inch wide.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance, Scott.
 

Attachments

  • pic1.webp
    pic1.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 736
  • pic2.webp
    pic2.webp
    34 KB · Views: 475

Attachments

  • !BqtiWdQ!2k~$(KGrHqUH-C8EuZlkM5UMBLwkCnUN)!~~_3.webp
    !BqtiWdQ!2k~$(KGrHqUH-C8EuZlkM5UMBLwkCnUN)!~~_3.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 803
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Thanks cheyenne and lucas for the quick ID.
When I found this as a kid, I was convinced there had to be an old shipwreck not far off shore...

thanks!
Scott
 
Upvote 0
scott565 said:
Thanks cheyenne and lucas for the quick ID.
When I found this as a kid, I was convinced there had to be an old shipwreck not far off shore...

thanks!
Scott

You may still be correct. Probably more ships have been lost in the Great Lakes than the Bermudia Triangle. Thousands of shipwrecks in those waters.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom