Froze at the beach this morning!

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out this morning and spent an hour at Oakland Beach, and let me tell you, it wasn't too cold out, but down at the water with the wind whipping in off the bay, cooooooold! My hands are still cold, lol! Sixty five cents, a fishing lure, and a junk earring was all I managed before running back to the car and cranking up the heat. Boy do I miss summer time!
Not much to write home about, but here's the pic!

Attachments

• Oakland Beach 12-16-05.JPG
    Oakland Beach 12-16-05.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 390
Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
good to see your getting out, i will too today , dont know how long, lol

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I'de like to say we northerners feel sorry for you beach hunters...but sorry ..cant force the words to come out of frozen lips...Great finds and that lure is great...dont know if its old ...Mepps and Rapala still making lures in the factories of France. Sure there are more....

mason

Dec 15, 2005
I'm about to hit the beach myself. Had to wait till it warmed up some. Going to take along thermos of coffee and Baileys.

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one thing I like to do...Go to a frozen beach and chop through the ice....Not really!!! Living near Buffalo and the lake effect snow is coming down ...Detecting for now is over unless I see a construction site...It's time for research for the spring hunts... anyway keep digging those beach finds,the gold ring is soon to come...NICE....Merry Christmas Seeker

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stayed inside where is was warm. Too cold to go out treasure hunting right now.
Maybe a little warmer. Did you hear about Horseneck Beach? Alot of erosion from the last couple
of storms. I might check it out if it get a little warmer.
Joe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you went out today. Congrats on your finds....

Stay warm!!!

;)

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Congrats on the Finds, I Love to Hunt the Beach this time of year, But it does't get near as Cold here as it does up there. Best of Luck. trk5capt...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread