OP
azmetaldetector

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro
killerwine said:
STILL looking for my first gold ring! Good job...Stone appears to be blue topaz...I sell lots of them...HH
[/quote

What line of business are you in? What value is blue topaz? The ring is 10K gold with the blue heart blue topaz sotone and a diamond chip. Wondering about value?

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
I fool around with some jewelry...Can get good deals on loose stones. Blue topaz is one of my favorite semi-precious stones...not worth a lot but very nice. Also have a winery in San Luis Obispo, CA. which in where my screen name comes from....

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring!!!

Congrats on your finds!

? ? ? ? ? ? ?;)

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice first ring....The Blue stone could be a Aquamarine which is light blue. Good luck in your searches...Seeker

rmkayak

Dec 6, 2005
Prosperity, SC
skane said:
Had a great find day.? !st gold ring (10K)..can anyone tell me what kind of blue stone this is?
Also found the silver wedding band, which is cut.
A .357 magnum shell and a .380 automatic shell.
Also this metal button.? Any help on age of this button?? Clasps on back are broken.?
And $1.03 in clad.

When I first looked at the picture, I thought, aquamarine......Let us know!!!!!!

Renee

OP
OP
azmetaldetector

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro
killerwine said:
I fool around with some jewelry...Can get good deals on loose stones. Blue topaz is one of my favorite semi-precious stones...not worth a lot but very nice. Also have a winery in San Luis Obispo, CA. which in where my screen name comes from....
Lucky you, I've alwasys wanted to work at a winery and learn the wine business. Before I got married, I was somewhat of a wine geek. Wife doesn't drink it, and since we've had kids, just isn't my hopbby anymore. Working at a winery would seem like a fun job to me. No matter what it was doiing...

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Your in AZ...good place for nuggets! If you are in the area, SLO, bring your wife and kids by...The wine biz is interesting...and Harrow Cellars is a very family friendly place...lots of kids running around. There is a farm house next to the winery where the owner grew up..It was a grade B dairy and was built around 1910....That's old for us in Ca. Haven't had a chance to hunt it since I got my MXT...Call if you come to the area...ask for Marshall....805-544-1467. HH

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only found two rings and only one was gold(plated that is)LOL congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions