goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, best day at the field, then one with the botched high school hunt and found some awsome things! It was snowing and 40 MPH wind gust with 20 degree wind chill....but it was worth it.

I found:

Walking Liberty Half
Undatible (1868?) 2 cent
two english coins
One Lune Buck
Susan B. anthony
car
clad

I'm quite happy, i got my 3ed oldest coin and a lot of silver

HH
-GC who is ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_3916.jpg
    IMG_3916.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
That stuff is pushin' my way,temp's are droppin' like crazy here in the mid-atlantic....excellent find's and stay warm out there....nice job!!!HH!!

great finds
but no offence the weather wasn't that bad Ive been ice fishing for 5 hrs. with 25 mph wind, wind chill -35
i guess thats why my friends call me crazy ;D

I'm sure the temperature rose a few degrees when you saw that flash of BIG SILVER in the hole! Nice work. Congrats!

Buckleboy

nothing like big silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya baby,,,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D nice finds.....

goldencoin said:
Hello, best day at the field, then one with the botched high school hunt and found some awsome things! It was snowing and 40 MPH wind gust with 20 degree wind chill....but it was worth it.

I found:

Walking Liberty Half
Undatible (1868?) 2 cent
two english coins
One Lune Buck
Susan B. anthony
car
clad

I'm quite happy, i got my 3ed oldest coin and a lot of silver

HH
-GC who is ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice finds! Speakin of weather, Last October when I flew into Tampa, Wilma was blowin through Naples. The winds on clearwater beach were 50+. I was out on the beach detectin and it was invigorating! 8)

NIce finds, yep was cold today here in Ohio also. But
I'd stand in the cold any day to find a Walking Liberty.
Great finds, like the car too.

Nice looking walker,I dug a medal today that was about the same size,really had my heart going,pretty chilly up this way too,I work outside all winter so its tough to keep me away regardless of weather,I think its a lot like ice fishing personally.

thanks everybody...i still have to find a merc, a token, and two buffs of that field at least

HH
-GC

Nice mix of finds GC and congrats on the big silver, looks like you are getting better or finding better sites! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back