F Fleetwood271 Tenderfoot Joined Dec 31, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 4, 2017 Thread Owner #1 My collection of fruit jars.
kcm Gold Member Joined Feb 29, 2016 Messages 5,867 Reaction score 7,093 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: Other Jan 4, 2017 #2 Awesome! I wouldn't get my wife out of there for a week!!
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2017 #3 One nice thing about your collection is that I see some empty shelf space still needing to be filled.
One nice thing about your collection is that I see some empty shelf space still needing to be filled.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2017 #4 Sweet that is really cool I like displaying all my finds that is a great collection Thanks for sharing it and Welcome to tnet
Sweet that is really cool I like displaying all my finds that is a great collection Thanks for sharing it and Welcome to tnet
White Wolf Sr. Member Joined Sep 8, 2016 Messages 435 Reaction score 942 Golden Thread 1 Location Toronto, Ontario 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used X-TERRA 705, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2018 #5 Awesome collection of jars! I found two weeks ago one too - cool vintage Bernardin Mason Jar. So I have only one so far in my collection.
Awesome collection of jars! I found two weeks ago one too - cool vintage Bernardin Mason Jar. So I have only one so far in my collection.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2018 #6 Nice collection,,