What's new

Fun little hunt at new ball field

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out today for a 2-hour hunt. Took advantage of the weather....brrrr....ground is soft. Went to a newer county park ballfield that I have only hit once. I was not after clad, but only decided to dig the deep ones and thats about all I got....except for one....this park was active around 1900 according to my research, but was bulldozed in the last 20 years. AMC
 

Attachments

  • 122808.webp
    122808.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 166
Silver this late in the year is great. Congrats on the cool merc.
 
Went out for a bit today as well....that wind was brutal....had I been finding anything of interest, I may not have noticed so much.Nice job on the "Except One"!!
 
That wind was brutal today. And our ground is frozen here in my area.


Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom