Fun Roll

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Hope everyone has had a great start to the new year and that your hunts have been successful. I am not really one to post many pictures, as I mostly enjoy watching everyone else's finds. I have really been fortunate enough to have a couple of really good boxes in the last few months. Prior to this roll below, the most silver coins I had ever found in one MWR was around 5. While this wasn't quite a solid roll, it was as close as I have ever been to a solid roll. I hope everyone gets a roll like this at some point this year. Contrary to what anyone else says, I do really enjoy the finds that everyone posts on this forum. I have been around this forum since 2008, and have been able to CRH off and on since then, and hope everyone that enjoys this hobby takes the effort to preserve good relationships with those on this forum and with those who order your coins and take your dumps each week. Enjoy!

HH
JJ

Attachments

• FunStuff.jpg
    FunStuff.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 464
Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That tops my best MWR roll, Looks like 11 keepers. What was the score on that roll? HH

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow - that's an amazing site for a String roll. :icon_thumright:

I had some nice rolls in my last box - but nothing like that.

But like others have already asked - what was the count for the roll & the final count for the whole box? Come on JJ, you can't leave us hanging like this. We need to know....the rest of the story. :)

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice roll - especially for aMWR!!! How many were in the box???

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

OP
OP
JJTheisen

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
I pulled 45 40% from that box and 40 40% from the one previous to it. This particular roll had 12 keepers.

Thanks for the kind words!
JJ

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
those were some really great boxes JJ. 85 keepers from just 2 boxes is great. And 12 keepers from one roll definitely qualifies as a fun roll for sure. :thumbsup:

Have you been getting consistant figures like that from other boxes too?

OP
OP
JJTheisen

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
SilverFace said:
those were some really great boxes JJ. 85 keepers from just 2 boxes is great. And 12 keepers from one roll definitely qualifies as a fun roll for sure. :thumbsup:

Have you been getting consistant figures like that from other boxes too?

Just like anyone else it is all hit and miss. I will go 8-10 boxes and find only a few coins, and then every once in a while I will get a couple of great boxes. I have to agree with those that really do mass volumes in this hobby, it is all about the volume. I only currently look at 8 boxes a week because it is all I usually have the time for.

HH
JJ

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JJ -

Nice to see you around again. Great roll, even better boxes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread