FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
bust on metal detecting.
beach trip was fab! tons of great swimming, fishing etc....but metal detecting was rough. get this, only 2 tent stakes, about 6 unknown chunks of metal, 4 beer caps, 6 soda tops, few rusty nails and that was IT!
not a penny, or a piece of anything like jewelry.
seriously people did not leave trash, they didn't carry money to the beach etc. I found just junky stuff. I am very surprised I didn't hit anything of value like a stupid quarter

oh well....live to hunt another day!
beach trip was fab! tons of great swimming, fishing etc....but metal detecting was rough. get this, only 2 tent stakes, about 6 unknown chunks of metal, 4 beer caps, 6 soda tops, few rusty nails and that was IT!
not a penny, or a piece of anything like jewelry.
seriously people did not leave trash, they didn't carry money to the beach etc. I found just junky stuff. I am very surprised I didn't hit anything of value like a stupid quarter

oh well....live to hunt another day!

Are there other people on the beach the same time you are there?
?
Since it is done during the daylight, if I'm ever spotted I tell them I'm hunting down a rabid raccoon.. You'll never see one during the day, unless it is sick 






