What's new

Fundraiser coin

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,841
Golden Thread
0
I used to do a lot of commissioned artwork as a side hustle for years. That was a long time ago. This Templar was one of my drawings and I used it for a lodge in Hawaii for their coin. They were nice enough to send me one. Just thought I would share it.
 

Attachments

  • D2A581ED-BAB3-483B-8F06-BBF5A98970F1.webp
    D2A581ED-BAB3-483B-8F06-BBF5A98970F1.webp
    897.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 479AC033-F3A0-4BF3-B417-F21413E66A6A.webp
    479AC033-F3A0-4BF3-B417-F21413E66A6A.webp
    517.7 KB · Views: 56
That’s pretty sweet! I like it when I see fellow metal detecting people with other creative talents.
You should post your top 5 favorite works.
 
That’s pretty sweet! I like it when I see fellow metal detecting people with other creative talents.
You should post your top 5 favorite works.
I might do that, here are a few more
 

Attachments

  • 52765C54-C066-4874-BEA2-171A597FB5C2.webp
    52765C54-C066-4874-BEA2-171A597FB5C2.webp
    234.9 KB · Views: 49
  • EFAE253D-53FA-46B6-AC73-AC10ED5AA71C.webp
    EFAE253D-53FA-46B6-AC73-AC10ED5AA71C.webp
    169.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 9CC15443-F76A-43D2-AE3E-0279E56BA2BC.webp
    9CC15443-F76A-43D2-AE3E-0279E56BA2BC.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 455E62F2-F2B7-416F-9075-A3451F677276.webp
    455E62F2-F2B7-416F-9075-A3451F677276.webp
    110.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Dude those are sick! you got talent. The gladiator and the gunslinger i think are my favs from that bunch. Your stuff belongs on a 80's heavy metal band album cover. Like iron maiden or similar :headbang:
 
Dude those are sick! you got talent. The gladiator and the gunslinger i think are my favs from that bunch. Your stuff belongs on a 80's heavy metal band album cover. Like iron maiden or similar :headbang:
Appreciate it, I actually talked on phone to Stephen Pearcy from Ratt trying to do some work for his top fuel records. I’ve done everything from MMA to some small time metal band shirts
 
Appreciate it, I actually talked on phone to Stephen Pearcy from Ratt trying to do some work for his top fuel records. I’ve done everything from MMA to some small time metal band shirts
Nice, you know what you should really do?. Is a graphic novel/comic book with metal detectorist as the main characters. They come across a weird cult or Bigfoot/swampthing creatures and have to survive. Or they wander into enemy territory and have to use their metal detectors and wits to escape the mine field. or hunting pirate treasure with modern pirates right on their tale. Hahahahahha I don’t know something along those lines. But it would be cool to have something like that just for us. You could probably only market it to metal detectorist/treasure hunters at first but who knows. 😁
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom