What's new

Fungi Forum

patpall22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
436
Reaction score
174
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
I think that a Mushroom ( the legal ones ) forum could really contribute a plethora of safe facts and tips regarding this highly underrated forrest/field treasure. :)
 
You could call it the "Fungus Among Us" ;D :D


If you get this I wanna talk about a a private urine forum. Then whenever someone wants to join I can say "Urine" ;D :D


Ok,Ok how about a Infectios disease forum, you know for the sick people. Lord knows I sure seem to collect these, but we'll need a catchy title, hmmm. ;D :D


JK just havin a little fun. :wink:
 
I have some old socks I can take pictures of... there seems to be an unidentified formation of something growing on them. :-\
 
"forrest treasure" Jim, NOT "gym locker treasure." :tard:
 
I'm not sure I would spend too much time in the Fungi Forum, but I do admit to snagging some Chanterelles from the woods.

Chanterelle_Cantharellus_cibarius.webp​


Jay
 
Saturna said:
I'm not sure I would spend too much time in the Fungi Forum, but I do admit to snagging some Chanterelles from the woods.


​


Jay


Aw, nice pic too. that's getting me way to excited at the wrong time. thanks for posting, they look delicious
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom