wallyblackburn
Jr. Member
Stopped at bank at lunchtime and asked for halves. One teller (young guy) said he had some. Very nice. He said "A guy comes in that collects these, is that what you do?" I said "Yeah, looking for ones I don't have."
He then says, "You hardly ever see the real silver ones any more. You really hit the jackpot when you find those!" As he is saying this, I am looking at the Liberty Bell on the back of a Ben he has just placed on the counter...
There were 2 64s in the $7 he gave me also.
HH,
Wally
He then says, "You hardly ever see the real silver ones any more. You really hit the jackpot when you find those!" As he is saying this, I am looking at the Liberty Bell on the back of a Ben he has just placed on the counter...
There were 2 64s in the $7 he gave me also.
HH,
Wally
Upvote
0







