What's new

fur traders taking wives

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
one more short video about how the fur traders wold marry people from the villages along the missouri river
it is done by my sister-in-law and made in my home town

Tribal Legacy Project
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
great site! thanks for the link. I'm gonna go explore it more now.
 
i have some of that in my background....traders and treaty party members...good link
 
hey thanks for the links uncle
good ones
 
TnMountains = French/Dutch/Iroquois . Maybe I need to start trapping and get a good woman?:occasion14:
 
TnMountains = French/Dutch/Iroquois . Maybe I need to start trapping and get a good woman?:occasion14:

Philippines....or maybe you need to go to the Philippines!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom