What's new

G.W. Commemorative.........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's coins produced an 82-D G.W. Commemorative (90% Silver....yeah baby). It appears to be in pretty decent shape.....although I have seen worse and have seen better, but still fun to find something different.

The halves yielded very good today. I found a holey 1950 Franklin.....anyone need a 50 for their collection book.....ha! I also found 4 proofs...the most I have found in a day in quite some time along with 3 NIFC's.

After checking halves, I ended the day with a box of dimes which produced three silver Rosie's.....dimes are fun too.

Today's totals.........BTW - 4 boxes

2-64's
12-66's
34-67's
15-68's
9-69's
1-Franlin 1950 - are you sure you don't need one for your collection book....lol
1-GW Comm 82-D
3-Dimes - 1-57 & 2x64

84 Silver Keepers

Other Keepers:
4-Proofs - 84-S, 91-S, 94-S & 95-S
3-NIFC - 02-P, 06-P & 07-D
 

Attachments

  • P3140001.webp
    P3140001.webp
    34 KB · Views: 412
  • P3140002.webp
    P3140002.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 403
  • P3140003.webp
    P3140003.webp
    39 KB · Views: 405
  • P3140004.webp
    P3140004.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 390
  • P3140005.webp
    P3140005.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 387
  • P3140006.webp
    P3140006.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0
NICE HAUL LJ!!! What types of boxes?
 
Nice LJ love those commemeratives!!!!
 
Thanks all.....it was fun.

jersey devl said:
NICE HAUL LJ!!! What types of boxes?

CWI boxes.
 
LJ,

Great commemorative! What other ones have you found?

Brian
 
Mucho kudos there LJ !

That is a nice comm................and your other finds, along with the quartet of proofs, only add to the thrill.

Have a great weekend.
 
And i went through 2 fed boxes and over 750.00 in hand rolls between yesterday and today and got exactly.
2- 40%ers

to say im getting jealous is an understatement

Good job
 
kestrelia said:
LJ,

Great commemorative! What other ones have you found?

Brian

Thanks Brian. This G.W. Comm was the 4th or 5th I've found but in addition I have found the 1893 World's Columbian Expo, 1925 Stone Mountain, 1951 Booker T. Washington & the 1986 SOL....I think that's it.

thurmownator said:
Mucho kudos there LJ !

That is a nice comm................and your other finds, along with the quartet of proofs, only add to the thrill.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Thurm....have a nice weekend too.

ugotit22 said:
And i went through 2 fed boxes and over 750.00 in hand rolls between yesterday and today and got exactly.
2- 40%ers

to say im getting jealous is an understatement

Good job

Keep plugging Keith.....you'll hit some good ones.....good luck
 
Nice find on the Comm. LJ. I am still looking for a 90% Comm. And a Barber too. And a ...................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom