What's new

G.W cuff button

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a cuff button this morning with a portrait of G. washington with G. Washington under the bust. I cant find anything on it so any help would be appreciated thanks I will try to get a pic later forgot to charge the battery. Thanks.
 
You mean an oval button right? I think t's from a cufflink and a good find! I seem to remember reading something about a larger GW button that was the same shape and is very rare. The difference being it was issued as a button.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks IP, heres the pics.
 

Attachments

  • gw.webp
    gw.webp
    154.4 KB · Views: 219
  • gw button b.webp
    gw button b.webp
    140.5 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 0
Yes sir! Post that on the Todays finds forum.... it should be on the banner! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom