What's new

G2 gold ring air test/tones/ID

adventureswithjim

Full Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
205
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a quick vid air testing the G2 on a bunch of different sized gold rings...

[youtube=425,350]_vW2voMwh-8[/youtube]
 
I like it Jim! Keep up the good videos!!!
 
Yuppa a 2 cam shoot :-)

Fun trying to sync the cams, but this came out good on that.
 
Re: G2 gold ring air test/tones/ID - Settings?

Hi Jim, loved your G2 stuff. I am still frozen in Indiana. Hoping for a break next month. Can you share how the G2 was set up for the air tests? Seemed pretty impressive to me.

Thanks, Don
 
Re: G2 gold ring air test/tones/ID - Settings?

kilmer said:
Hi Jim, loved your G2 stuff. I am still frozen in Indiana. Hoping for a break next month. Can you share how the G2 was set up for the air tests? Seemed pretty impressive to me.

Thanks, Don

This was done with a 0 ground balance (air) and 0 discrimination.

in retrospect I should have also test all metal mode and higher discrim settings.

I don't put much stock in air tests, but I had a lot of requests for it.
 
"in retrospect I should have also test all metal mode and higher discrim settings."
yes!!! but very good anyway :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom