What's new

Gals of Metal Detecting Calendar?

Dick Stout

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget it...
 
Last edited:
All the women that metal detect that I know personally look like Brian Dennehy.
 
OOOO hhhh
Jason you tossed the fat in the fire now ..LOL.
Gary
 
Last edited:
While there are many very pretty women on this site I doubt that many (or any) of them would be interested in this.
 
Come on guys...lol....just funnin'
 
any ladies interested in a TNET calendar pm me your pics, I'll forward the best to the Administrators ( maybe)
 
Funny they say the same thing about you?
 
No Dick, I actually get Shrek or Uncle Fester a lot.
 
Never mind...
 
Last edited:
love the beard dick
 
I was just trying to make a joke, didn't mean to ruin Dick's post. My apologies if it seemed that way.
 
Here we go..
 

Attachments

  • g1.webp
    g1.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,639
  • g2.webp
    g2.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • g3.webp
    g3.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 530
Hey! That's my sister wearing next to nothing on the internet!!! I'm going to kill her for touching my metal detector!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom