What's new

Game Time :)

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find the rock. All of these are tools of sorts except 1. Id like to see who can find the rock. When everyone has guessed that wants to play I will show them in a different angle. All found in my area by me. It will amaze some on the results. All are creek finds found in N GA. Have fun, rock
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
 

Attachments

  • SDC10162.webp
    SDC10162.webp
    733 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hard to tell from one angle but i'll say 3.
 
ill say 9,but would like to consult with capitalT on this one.
 
I'll say 9, but 4 looks like a black lab.
 
trick question!..all are tools!?..

I'm going with #2…it looks the least like the others.
 
i went with 9 because lack of patina it seems
 
This is a trick. lol
 
Find the rock. All of these are tools of sorts except 1. Id like to see who can find the rock. When everyone has guessed that wants to play I will show them in a different angle. All found in my area by me. It will amaze some on the results. Have fun, rock
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

I'll go with #1
 
Tricky tricky tricky... "find the rock"... they're all rocks. I feel so silly. But I want to be amazed...
 
WELL! :icon_scratch: (except 1) ? From what I can see, #'s 2, 5, 7, and 8 look like they may be a possible tool, hard to tell. the rest look like rocks. Just my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom