What's new

Garage sale detector

Nate in Ga

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
usa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a MINT used only once they said, whites gmt. I field tested it on the spot and it was perfect . It doesn't have a scratch not even the bottom of the coil, has all paperwork and receipt they were asking 400, I decided no, it was the end of the sale and she said make me an offer, I said all I have is 200, she accepted.

Is this a great buy? And what do the best used machines go for?
 
well new their $729 plus taxes at kellyco -- your is MINT SHAPE and you got it for $200 -- at 30% of retail - it would be $218.70 plus taxes --so basically a brand new machine for less than 30 cents on the dollar --you made out very well..

even if you sold it t 50% of value of new -- $365 -- you would easily gain $165 ...
 
Last edited:
well new their $729 plus taxes at kellyco -- your is MINT SHAPE and you got it for $200 -- at 30% of retail - it would be $218.70 plus taxes --so basically a brand new machine for less than 30 cents on the dollar --you made out very well..

even if you sold it t 50% of value of new -- $365 -- you would easily gain $165 ...

Ty for your response I don't live relevant to nugget hunting, going to sell it and put it twords a diff machine
 
On top of that it's very good machine.
 
ya did great.
 
Excellent find!
 
What should I ask, if it is indeed the most MINT you can find of this model not brand new?
 
I just heard about one that sold for $200. The bottom must have dropped out of the GMT market.

:laughing7:
 
craigs list $375.00...should sell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom