What's new

garage sales everywhere tomorrow

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just finished checking out craigslist and pennysaver.com and I found 32 listings I want to hit. Way too many for a five hour window.

Very few were listed in both. about 4-5 were groups that have many people setting up, those are the best. saves a lot of driving and gas.
 
just-geese said:
Good luck, I haven't checked our yet but suppose to be a front moving in dropping temps to the 30's :(J-G
clear and 75* tomorrow :thumbsup:
 
GREAT PLACES TO LOOK NOW FOR ANYTHING. I SEE ALOT OF CHANGE IN CIRCLATION NOW SINCE
TIMES ARE GETTING TIGHT. THAT HAS BEEN FOUND METAL DETECTING. GOOD LUCK.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom