Garrett Sent Us the Ace Apex in Korea for Testing. Used it in a Hurricane!

Mphares

Jan 10, 2019
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a little team of detectors here in Korea. Steve from Garrett reached out to me while the Garrett Apex was undergoing initial testing and asked us if we could test it in Korea. I excitedly said "Yes" and we got it in the mail a few weeks ago. We have had some crazy weather recently: monsoon season with three weeks of rain, then a hurricane, then a hurricane again... So we decided to test the weatherproofness of this machine the best way we could: in a hurricane!

Hope you guys enjoy our finds.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video, but, frankly, just about any detector would have found those coins. Everything I saw you dig was very shallow, and the coins were pretty big.

OP
OP
Mphares

Mphares

Jan 10, 2019
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right but that wasn't the point. We were just showing it works in crazy weather while having fun finding coins. The Joseon Dynasty coin and the Korean War coffee wrapper were both a foot in the ground. The rest of then as you said were pretty shallow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions