Garrett, whites, tesoro and nokta sales people

good question...will it result in downsizing? Very quiet in the other brand sub forums.

Chub

Fisher is always working on new stuff. I am waiting patiently. I already own Etrac and Pro25 pinpointer. But glad you guys are enjoying your new detectors.

It seems that Minelab has stolen the lime light and appears to be holding it for good reason. Then the Deus has still been able to keep from sliding away. Teknetics has rallied and has some very impressive machines in a low price range. Fisher is making noises from a distance but still has not popped out their next new born. Makro's new addition has attempted to cut in on the Minelab stardome but seems to be having trouble getting past the Minelab's strong features. Whites slid way down hill with that last attempt to introduce a product. The balance of product names are being kept alive only by an occasional mention here and there on our forums. I now believe that product name loyalty has given away to the positive hype of all our voices here with real reports that are not the SHILL born skewed releases.

It seems like the Minelab Equinox is stealing the show. The price range on the 600 and 800 are really cheap compared to the $1,500. Etrac price tag.
Their reviews continue to be good but I want to see the results from salt water hunts with Minelab headphones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back