What's new

Gas Prices near you

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,261
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live near Canton Ohio Gas prices here
6/1/2022
Reg $4.79 Diesel $5.59
Lets keep this going please post a location near you and regular gas prices and Diesel prices
 
over $6.60 for Diesel here, I don't remember exact number

$4.799 for regular :( going up weekly

Listed on Gas Buddy

Highest Diesel

7.49
Lukoil102 N Pottstown Pike & W Lincoln Hwy ExtonPA
Highest Regular
5.70
CITGO40 E Afton Ave near Delaware Ave YardleyPA
 
Last edited:
Delaware 6/2/22.
IMG_0885.webp
 
At our local Costconia, $4.69 and 9/10s for Regular and $5.08 and 9/10s for Premium! Let's drop the 9/10's already...
 

​



I always Thought it was a Metal scam on Customers thinking it's a Cent less then the real price.
 
1653593178085-png.442886
this pic is from March 2020, back in the days of the mean tweets . today I paid $ 4.29 . Gas was so cheap then the plus and super were often sold out at this little country store. gas was even cheaper in town where there was competition with other stations .
 
How many of you feel this is just a way to sell electric cars to us ?
 
Keep up with the prices also I would like to know where NOT to go with my horses LOL
and thanks to those of posting :)
 
I think the SJW's Love it.
The Dems Fear It
And The Republicans are Hoping to Use it come november.

Normally Gas Drops around Elections.
I Think the GOP & The Oil Producers will Hope it Keeps Climbing
till 2024 :( Sadly I'd fear to Do the Math on what it Could be by then
Jeff you are probably more correct then we want to know. I used to fill up my truck with diesel for maybe $80. Now it is $160 to $200
 
Attention Members - I just learned that the rewards program of my Citi Bank card can be used to save 50 cents per gallon at Shell gas. Check your cards rewards program if there is one , you may be able to save at the pump.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom