Gas Prices near you

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly but since green energy is such a hot button topic that when someone is pushing that political agenda of the Left it crosses over. In my humble opinion.
It can be discussed without bringing in politics. Talking about electric vehicles is not pushing a political agenda and no I do not own or plan to own an EV.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can be discussed without bringing in politics. Talking about electric vehicles is not pushing a political agenda and no I do not own or plan to own an EV.
Yes I realize it can but certain posters have pushed the green agenda via this post. The green agenda is now the foundation for the far left.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I realize it can but certain posters have pushed the green agenda via this post. The green agenda is now the foundation for the far left.
It is simple, discuss it without bringing politics into it, if a member thinks a comment is political then report it, don't revert to politics to argue, if the reported comment is deleted then mods agree it violates the rules, if it isn't deleted then mods do not feel it violated the rules.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is simple, discuss it without bringing politics into it, if a member thinks a comment is political then report it, don't revert to politics to argue, if the reported comment is deleted then mods agree it violates the rules, if it isn't deleted then mods do not feel it violated the rules.
I think time for me to jump out of this conversation. I clearly understand

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think time for me to jump out of this conversation. I clearly understand
Well,I started a thread in the politics forum for any one who wants to discuss the entire spectrum of the electric vehicle farce.If you desire you can still just post gas prices there too,the original intent of this thread.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,I started a thread in the politics forum for any one who wants to discuss the entire spectrum of the electric vehicle farce.If you desire you can still just post gas prices there too,the original intent of this thread.
Good idea. In the politics forum we can pretty much say what we want without people crying and/or complaining. Crash... You know that!!:laughing7:

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is wrong with being green? Do you hear The Incredible Hulk complaining about being green? :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regular here by my home is $4.15 gal, still too darn high. I hate it when gas drops .10-.15 a gal and people say "ohhh, gas is getting cheaper", drop a $1.50 a gal then say it is getting cheaper. My electricity was averaging about $260 a month over the year with the cost increasing year over year, but I hope I took care of it.

I just had a new solar system installed on my roof producing 16,500 kW a year, the roof where the panels are is facing the south, and has no obstructions. I also just had a new MrCool 18-seer 5-ton AC system installed. The solar system should cover all my electricity so my bill to the electric company should be less than $20 a month for the meter usage fee plus I have a home wiring warranty through them.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True about gas hovering around $4 and people saying gas is going down! I've got a pickup, less than 2yrs ago it was $48-52 to fill it. It was just under a hundred this morning after being $110-115. Still pretty d@mn high!
Exactly!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True about gas hovering around $4 and people saying gas is going down! I've got a pickup, less than 2yrs ago it was $48-52 to fill it. It was just under a hundred this morning after being $110-115. Still pretty d@mn high!
Try the "cool-aid" next time you fill up ,they say it helps:BangHead::dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread