liquid1
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2008
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lake norman NC..
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Ace 250, Titan 2000 Xd
Humm this is intresting stuff...First texas manufacturing is just a hop skip and jump from the mexican Border..This is surprizing Knowing how legendary Dave Johnson has been over the years...strange he would be associated with such a crappy manufacturing process..I;ll keep my F75 till it quiets working..Its light and fast and is good at finding the stuff and is fun to me to use..But that said I try to only Buy American and Canadian products..Which gives reason for Buying the F75 everything IVE read and heard its made in usa...Except for my Ausie Dirt Bike..I Dont even own a foreighn car..Theres not much Built in america anymore..I wonder if every part in the Whites including the circuit board are Built on american soil..Minelabs are ausie..I own a ausie KTM Dirtbike the quality is top Notch..Humm my F75 says made in USA on the Box and my Trek Mtn Bike says made in USA..this kinda makes you WONDER...Thanks Skypilot..Your killing me.....With the Truth....ha ha....james

hi bill, i had the same thing with my f75 , i ran it for 7 mounths, found lots of good stuf, when i could run it , i some spots i had to put it back in ny truck, and use a nother detector as the emi would not let me run it there, yes you are right ft needs to not just think of how many detectors they are selling but start looking at service, i have talked to the service people and the one's working on them do only know what they are shown or told , they are mexicans, from across the border, that is what nafta has done or a good us co dennis in ny








