Gawd they are from my state...

This is why we're not supposed to drink our own urine.

Sound like a bunch of spoiled five year olds that didn't get an icecream,
when the truck went by Dad said NO.

They either have too much time or money
or both.

Hey GL, they didn't sound like they were from NC,More likely immigrants from Caifornia...

You got those magic mushrooms in NC too eh?

"Earth First! We'll destroy the other planets later". :tongue3:

That was part one.
Part two is the gnashing of teeth. :toothy1:

I agree to a point. The best place to worship God is in "this cathedral". After all, he created the trees, rocks, moss, and all the living things. Aside from that, I think they are all nuts.

Wouldn't it be better to plant a few trees "in memory" of the fallen trees rather than scream and cry like a little kid??

Yeah, it is sort of mindful of a Pentecostal gathering. Mother used to take me to her Pentecostal Church, where they promptly declared me a child of satan for beating up the preacher's kid, who was older, bigger, and a real bully. So I got banned, too bad for me.

They got really miffed two weeks later when I came in to the coat room during services and "redistributed" their coats to the nearby winos and junkies. Boy was I a bad 11 year old or what?

And they don't consider this a religion yet?

texastee2007 said:
then the tearing off of clothing....I wonder what their home is made of? recycled plastic bottles? Oh yea even that would have required some use of some resource somewhere. There clothing what was that made of...Now if they were naked lived out in the open and only eat air...I might have listened to what they had to say....it still would be fun to follow them home to see what they lived in...I wonder if they walked there?

Wonder if they own a lawnmower or weedeater. :tongue3:

I saw this a little while ago. Amazing, isn't it?

First - I guess they are all kneeling in an opening made by some dead tree. They should plant some trees there.

Second, the one woman has a necklace with beads made of wood.

Third, Another woman is wearing a metal ring - I wonder if any wood was killed when they dug in the mine that supplied the ore to make the ring?

Fourth, they probably should quit crying - trees don't grow well in salt water. :tongue3:

They should be doing this naked, because I'm sure none of their clothing came from living plant material of any kind (people like that like to say they use 'man-made' materials, which of course is an oxymoron of the highest degree), and I am sure that there are no dead trees in their homes.

When they can live completely without using natural resources, then, maybe I'll listen.

Maybe its there version of a "koffee klatch" ???????????????? :icon_scratch:

oh, dear :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mrs.oroblanco said:
I saw this a little while ago. Amazing, isn't it?

First - I guess they are all kneeling in an opening made by some dead tree. They should plant some trees there.

Second, the one woman has a necklace with beads made of wood.

Third, Another woman is wearing a metal ring - I wonder if any wood was killed when they dug in the mine that supplied the ore to make the ring?

Fourth, they probably should quit crying - trees don't grow well in salt water. :tongue3:

They should be doing this naked, because I'm sure none of their clothing came from living plant material of any kind (people like that like to say they use 'man-made' materials, which of course is an oxymoron of the highest degree), and I am sure that there are no dead trees in their homes.

When they can live completely without using natural resources, then, maybe I'll listen.

Maybe its there version of a "koffee klatch" ???????????????? :icon_scratch:

oh, dear :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well there is at least one man-made material that they are full of.....

desertfox said:
Hey GL, if you think they are bad try Cali8fornia!
oldgoat said:
Hey GL, they didn't sound like they were from NC,More likely immigrants from Caifornia...
well they gotta go somewhere

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back