What's new

geeerowl

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Typing too fast and booted myself out! LOL. Anywho, I really tried to give you good snaps of this mib but difficult. It is one from the same seller I got that egg yolk one from; not a single foreign one in the lot. Much as I want to go Jabo...I just don't feel it. Your thots? (I got another one that is gonna be even harder to photog. Tomorrow's work!)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8064.webp
    IMG_8064.webp
    655.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8065.webp
    IMG_8065.webp
    613.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8066.webp
    IMG_8066.webp
    738.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8067.webp
    IMG_8067.webp
    776.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8079.webp
    IMG_8079.webp
    253.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8080.webp
    IMG_8080.webp
    362.1 KB · Views: 103
I don't see Jabo. Maybe a slag, not sure. What's up with the last two pics... not the smae marble, correct?
 
LOL, yes same mib; with my horrible attempts to backlight it! Here are some additional pics. It is a very odd marble internally. Looks like it is stacked or layered. Maybe a Jabo did sneak into the pack???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8099.webp
    IMG_8099.webp
    474.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8100.webp
    IMG_8100.webp
    464 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8101.webp
    IMG_8101.webp
    264.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8103.webp
    IMG_8103.webp
    343.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8104.webp
    IMG_8104.webp
    736.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8105.webp
    IMG_8105.webp
    434.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8106.webp
    IMG_8106.webp
    407.5 KB · Views: 80
Added pics. If still no go, that is fine. Tx for taking a second look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom