What's new

General Discussion

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I rarely post on other forums. General Discussion is my "go to" for a wide variety of topics.
Of late, I'm venturing out and realizing the actual amount of information here on TNet. It's virtually endless for a treasure hunter of any sort.
Do most of you post on other TNet forums?
Thanks
Peace
 
I pretty much hang out at Today's Finds and General Discussion , occasionally Coin Roll Hunting or Precious Metal Prices too .
 
Thanks Argentium.
I do occasionally check Today's Finds. Get envious though. ;)
I've also been viewing CRH, as I'm starting a "wheat" cent collection. I didn't realize how uncommon wheat cents are in rolls.
Peace
 
I may post on any active thread that catches my eye
 
Thanks jeff-gordon.
You revitalize a good point. What constitutes an "active" thread?
Recent posting to older threads, even if relevant, seems to be disdained? Strange.
Peace
 
i have a lot of fun on the "What Is It?" forum. General Discussion is always good, too.
 
I occasionally post here and the garage sale finds forum.
 
Todays finds/What is it and beach and shallow water.
 
This is the only Treasure site I go to. Others can not come close.!!!
 
Mostly here and the Garrett.Teknetics and Fisher threads, sometimes what is it thread.
 
I check the 'new posts' forum almost everyday. I scan each page for interesting threads. I read and sometime post to many forums. As Nitric and BC1969 stated, I'm all over the place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom