Geo communicator is broken....

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link , but it doesn't seam to go far enough north. I'm sure the memberships worth it. But some of us cant afford soup.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the link , but it doesn't seam to go far enough north. I'm sure the memberships worth it. But some of us cant afford soup.

Donating won't get you any more mapping than using the site for free. If you want to use the PLSS mapping for Washington State you will need to use a Washington State Map. Look through the links on the right side and pick the State you want.

Try clicking on the HELP button found on the upper right of every map window if you are confused about how to use all the features. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For those who still believe in Santa and the geocommunicator here's a link to the new geocommunicator. It's been fully functional since last July according to the contract terms. :laughing7:

Don't hold your breath for any improvements.

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Donating won't get you any more mapping than using the site for free. If you want to use the PLSS mapping for Washington State you will need to use a Washington State Map. Look through the links on the right side and pick the State you want.

Try clicking on the HELP button found on the upper right of every map window if you are confused about how to use all the features. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Thank you for telling me Clay. Now that I know I'll be a little more tenacious in figuring it out. :)

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again guys, I can see that MyLandMatters is going to be real helpfull now that ive got it figured out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread