trusty Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2007 Messages 340 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Osceola County, Michigan Detector(s) used White's MXT Feb 6, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I have a few geodes, at least that's what I think they are. Is there anyone in the Clare - Cadillac - Big rapids (or close) area that could cut them for me? Thanks for looking Attachments geodes.webp 111.1 KB · Views: 284
I have a few geodes, at least that's what I think they are. Is there anyone in the Clare - Cadillac - Big rapids (or close) area that could cut them for me? Thanks for looking
S seger98 Guest Feb 6, 2009 #2 If no one comes forward, you could always hit one with a hammer & findout. Chris
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Feb 6, 2009 #3 Please explain, what's a geode? (too lazy to google.) Thanx
trusty Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2007 Messages 340 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Osceola County, Michigan Detector(s) used White's MXT Feb 6, 2009 Thread Owner #4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geode
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Feb 6, 2009 #5 Those are very cool...I've seen those rock formations before, when cut open.
Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2009 #6 My younger brother and I use to find them in a gravel pit and we'd be cracking them open every time we found one.
My younger brother and I use to find them in a gravel pit and we'd be cracking them open every time we found one.