Georgetown TX

cindy1576

Greenie
Feb 5, 2008
I have been off this site for a while now, thought I would come back and check things out. I got a metal detector for Christmas year before last. I have only used it a couple of times (mainly in my back yard) Unfortunately I haven't really had much time or opportunity to use it. Well now that Spring is coming, I want to drag it out and go treasure hunting. Only problem I have is knowing where to go?? I'd like to meet up with someone in Georgetown to do a little hunting. There is a lot of history around here, so I am sure there is something to be found. If anyone is interested shoot me a letter and see what we can find. MY husband will probably tag along as I am getting him interested as well.

Cindy

muckersonj

Apr 14, 2020
Georgetown Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cindy, I am brand new to this site but I am also looking for a metal detecting partner in Georgetown Tx but I don't know where to look. Would love to hear from you !! :)

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Pflugerville but currently on Active Duty at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. I know a few places. Austin has Austin metal Detecting Club, due to the COVID social distancing and stay at home orders no one is really getting out detecting. I got a new Minelab Equinox last year and haven't gotten it out to test it or find anything.

Aorr316

Dec 30, 2021
I'm new to this and live in Killeen TX. Do we need a permit to detect in Georgetown at Blue Hole, and San Gabriel Park?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread