What's new

Georgia Clay Pipe

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
6,151
Reaction score
7,987
Golden Thread
4
Location
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the suggestions on removing the unwanted white out on the pipe. I bought this pipe years ago from a reliable person who said that it was found near Columbus Georgia. I've had it since the mid 1980's and have been wanting to remove the white out so it could be displayed on either side. Any thoughts or comments are welcomed.
 

Attachments

  • Before pipe.webp
    Before pipe.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 268
  • After pipe.webp
    After pipe.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Side view pipe.webp
    Side view pipe.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Top view pipe.webp
    Top view pipe.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Time Killer,

That is one heck of a nice pipe collection you've got there!! Makes me ready to see spring get here when they plow the fields and the creek levels drop.
 
Nice I cant see where you done any damage taking the whiteout off. Nice pipe
 
Nice I cant see where you done any damage taking the whiteout off. Nice pipe

Agreed.. I can't see what history is missing that was better appreciated under a smear of white-out either. Looks great.
 
Last edited:
Thanks BirdCloud. There is no damage and it looks better now that white out is gone. Gator & TomClark was right about acetone not affecting pottery. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice pipe GaRebel!!

That is killer, I had never seen this before! I like it!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom