What's new

Georgian clock winder~~~~Solved

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK, gotta be the coolest key I've found yet. At least I think it's a key. What do you think? Oh yeah, approximate age too! Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00037.webp
    DSC00037.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00038.webp
    DSC00038.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 575
  • DSC00039.webp
    DSC00039.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC00047.webp
    DSC00047.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC00048.webp
    DSC00048.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC00050.webp
    DSC00050.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 476
4-H said:
Lmao Dale! For those who are curious what Georgian is (because No One told me) I'd like to share with the folks who think it's where Jimmy Carter lived. ~~~We take the periods from the rulers in the UK. So during the reign of the Georges, it was the Georgian period, next came Queen Victoria - the Victorian period. Now we are in the period of Elizabeth.... :read2:
The term "Georgian" is normally used in the contexts of architecture and social history
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom