B belalucaci Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 9, 2011 #1 I purchased a german porcelain figure and I would like to obtain more information on it.If anybody could help me out i would highly appreciate it.Thank you Attachments SAM_1671.webp 67.8 KB · Views: 178
I purchased a german porcelain figure and I would like to obtain more information on it.If anybody could help me out i would highly appreciate it.Thank you
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 9, 2011 #2 A picture of the figure would be most helpful along with something to scale the object. Welcome to Treasure Net ! Don.... Upvote 0
A picture of the figure would be most helpful along with something to scale the object. Welcome to Treasure Net ! Don....